Safety, responsibility, and personal care for players are the main principles of our company Red Dog Casino. It is implemented within the framework of providing games with privacy protection, setting limits on monetary spending, age restrictions, and many others. Thus, our clients can always ask for help in providing some additional restrictions on their gambling activities.
Red Dog Casino Rules of Conduct
Each player, when starting to gamble in the casino for the first time, must familiarize himself/herself with a number of mandatory rules and conditions on our platform to enjoy harmless gambling. These include:
- Properly manage your free time and do not allow gambling to affect your personal life;
- Avoid using the platform while under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants;
- Be personally responsible for spending wisely on the service and manage your money wisely;
- Stop playing in case you start to feel unwell or if your emotional state starts to affect what is going on.
In case you follow these rules, you clearly demonstrate a reasonable approach to the organization of your leisure. Nevertheless, there are still some players who would find it difficult to keep their emotions and desires in check. Such clients should learn more about our gambling restriction measures below.
Measures taken to raise the platform’s responsibility to users and players’ self-responsibility
We might apply the following measures to improve our players’ responsible gambling:
- Full blocking of the account if the user is a minor;
- Limitation of the financial limits before the start of the game to the amount requested by the user;
- We also suggest the practice of self-exclusion and cooling off, or, in other words, taking a break between games. This feature might be also set at the request of the player and is gets implemented by the short-term restriction of access to the platform.
First of all, our platform establishes a number of additional requirements regarding the impact of gambling on individuals and their environment, for example:
- An age limit of at least 18 years old;
- Ensuring that the casino is inaccessible to others by setting a password;
- The presence of specialized software for the protection of children;
- Possibility of contacting companies that provide psychological and other assistance in matters of gambling addiction: CYBERsitter, GamBlock, Net Nanny, CyberPatrol.
Please note that once you have read all of this information, the platform is no longer liable for any losses and claims that may arise from misuse of the service or violation of the rules.
Will any other users or company employees find out about me setting limits and restrictions?
You don’t have to worry about this concern because the service keeps all data about players and their activities completely confidential.
Is it legal to play casino games on Red Dog’s platform through my friend’s account?
There are two things to consider in this question. First: the casino’s activities, in general, are absolutely legal since it is based on a valid license and is not prohibited by the legislation of the country. Second: you cannot use another person’s account data, it is fraught with complete blocking of the page.
Will the company’s support service be able to help with the issue of gambling addiction?
Our specialists will do everything possible to help you resolve this issue.